Please see our most recent Ofsted report January 2015 below.
Ofsted said "This is a good school"
- Since the schools previous inspection, leaders, including governors, have worked successfully to improve provision and raise pupil’s achievement.
- Leaders have rapidly identified key priorities and improved teaching by giving staff the training they need to improve their work.
- Behaviour is good and pupils say they feel safe. They show tolerance and respect for each other because the school promotes pupils spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding well.
- Teaching is good. Teachers have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour. They make sure pupils know how well they are doing and how to improve.
- Pupils make good progress. By the end of Year 6, they reach standards in reading, writing and mathematics that are well above average.
- Children in the Nursery & Reception classes achieve well and are well prepared for their learning in Year 1.