Covid-19 Information for Parents
This page contains all the key information and documents related to coronavirus and our school, along with our School Risk Assessment (below).
If your child develops symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
If your child develops symptoms of a new continuous cough and/or high temperature and/or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia), do not send your child to school.
Call our school office on 01992 307900 to report this absence. You should arrange for a coronavirus test for your child as soon as possible, either online via www.nhs.uk/coronavirus or call NHS testing line on 119. All siblings, family members and close contacts must immediately self-isolate. Please see Information for parents document and rules on self-isolating document
Reporting a positive case of COVID-19 to school
During term time (daytime): Should your child test positive for coronavirus, you must inform the school immediately by phone on 01992 307900 during normal school hours (8.00am-4.30pm).
Out of school hours, at weekends and during school holidays, please email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the positive test result. This account will be checked regularly, so please email the school as soon as possible after receiving the positive result.
Please let us know the following information when you call or email:
- Child’s name, Year group and DOB
- Date of onset of symptoms (and type of symptoms)
- Date of the positive test
- Date your child was last in school
- Mode of transport to school
- Please confirm that siblings, family members and close contacts are self-isolating
- Any out of school activities your child attends e.g. sports clubs, dance, music or art classes or any other classes, faith groups or youth clubs)
- Friendship groups of your child
For all information relating to Remote Learning, should your child be isolating, please visit Class Pages
All letters sent to parents can be found on our Letters Home page under News and Events