Please find attached the new reference guide for parents.
It will help you get the most from MarvellousMe and answer common questions like joining up, logging back in, adding more children and seeing their child’s history.
MarvellousMe has upgraded their Parent app. This new version delivers a 30-day News Centre (the number one feature parents have been asking for!), fixes notification bugs and includes other improvements.
You may have already seen an email from MarvellousMe however, if you haven’t already done so, it is essential that you follow the below:
- Check your device is running the latest operating software.
- Update the MarvellousMe app via the App Store or Google Play.
- To do this, type ‘MarvellousMe’ into the search bar, click on the ‘MarvellousMe for Parents’ icon and select ‘update’.
- Your phone may have already updated MarvellousMe automatically in which case it will just have an ‘open’ button.
- Open the MarvellousMe Parent app then
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Toggle the ‘Get device notifications’ switch off and back on again. Even if it shows as ‘On', you must switch it ‘Off' and ‘On’ once. This step is particularly important to ensure you receive MarvellousMe notifications going forward and benefit from the upgrade.
Please refer to the guide attached or contact MarvellousMe directly through the ‘User Guide & Help’ section in the app if you need any support.
Thank you for using MarvellousMe.